aahachat.org is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our website products and service. In this policy we explain how and why we collect your information, what we do with it and what controls you have over our use of it.
When you visit or use aahachat.org website, we do collect certain types of information depending on the type of service you are accessing, you may also provide us with some personal information to access or register for some services like virtual credit inside chat and games, We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other provided services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services, for more details about data we collect and how they are used, please go through the following points:
- Log Files: Like many other Web sites, aahachat.org makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Registration: Registration is an optional service and users are not required to register. During registration a user is required to give a verifiable email address. This information is used to contact the user about the services on our site.
- User Communications: When you send an email or any other type of communication to aahachat.org, we may maintain record of your communication for many purposes such as processing your inquiry, activating/cancelling your membership, respond to your questions, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
- Information Sharing: We use third party companies to manage our hosting servers, or develop and maintain our services for us, they may get access to our databases in order to monitor web site performance and fix any problems, We restrict access to personal information to aahachat.com. These individuals are bound by confidentiality may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these terms.
- Information Security: We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- Links: This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that aahachat.org is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by aahachat.com.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.